I am linking up with Anne at Modernmrsdarcy.com to share what is helping me through the “slow, low” Winter time.
Sparks of Inspiration
Warmth and Comfort
Gentleness and Grace
Steady friends and family
Help me through these Winter Months
- My husband; He pushes through and keeps going. He does the hard things even on cold or rainy days.
- Books, Blogs, and Instagram Posts; making me laugh or painting scenes of imaginary things, beautiful and bright, calming and light in my mind! Thank you LM Montgomery author of Anne of Green Gables. The blogs that give book recommendations and encouragement.
- Text from my sister and phone calls to my mom especially around 4:00 or 5:00 on Thursdays and Fridays, when we are ready for our husbands to come home and we are tired! The text and phone calls make me feel so thankful I am not alone in the journey.
- Weekly prayer time with my two close friends gives me hope and helps my faith.
- Just showing up.
- Extra things: candles, essential oils, my treadmill, vitamin D, and my journal
- Oliver or my nephew and niece making me laugh. Laughter!
- Reminders of Spring and Summer. Here are two pics from this weekend; One of Oliver randomly wanting to wear his goggles and one of Oliver discovering the flowers popping up in the backyard. Since it will be our first Spring at this house, I am curious if the flowers will be Daffodils or Tulips?!