I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 116:9
He renews my strength and guides me along right paths. Psalms 23:3
“The Autumn rains will clothe it with blessing. They will continue to grow stronger…” Psalms 84:6-7
“He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently.” Psalms 37:5-7
- Thank you to the church behind my parents house for the walking path and the scriptures you have put on it. It gives me so much comfort and hope while I walk. Lord bless this church.
- Lord thank you for the author of the book Bread and Wine. Bless her for the encouragement her words bring, and the recipes she shares. I was comforted by her writing this week that “I can change. The same old refrains can get rewritten.”
- a link to buy her book “Bread and Wine”
- Thank you for her Green Wellness Salad recipe that I am going to try and make tonight. It is the recipe that was at the end of the chapter “Run” and the passage below is from the chapter.
- After many months (of busyness, moving houses, travel, and change) , I have finally found my way back to running and walking again! yay
- Thank you Lord for my friend Erin, and the oil blends she makes for me that I love. Essential oils have been helping me. Lately I have been diffusing Peppermint and Citrus bliss together at home. It seems to invigorate me and help me breathe too (bad allergies). Thank you Erin.
- I leave these at my desk to put on while I write or read.
- And most importantly Thank you Jesus for hope.